Friday, January 22, 2010

Astounded with the power of time .....

Today I sat thinking that I have never blogged and that I should start a blog. Determined I searched for a blogsite. Landed upon this one and bingo ... I have a blog account here .. that is amazing and do I see two posts , oh yes I do and who wrote this. I read and re-read ofcourse its me, I am surprised I could capture spring in such a glory, perhaps its the magic of California - the beauty of the small village - 'Santa Clara' as the cab operator informed me hour before I reached this serene valley. Calmness was in the air, the mountains were vast, there was no need for any noise or description to feel their beauty and vigor.
Those were beautiful times and amazing things were done in those precious hours. I realize that upon seeing this blog account. One close friend of mine told me once when I was trying to convince him on the power of yoga that - in this fast moving world we don't need slowing down mechanisms like yoga rather rigorous exercise such as aerobics. No bias here, I love both of these but sometimes its amazing to realize that slowing down helps to face the rigour of life better. It gives an opportunity to view what we miss in our fast life because we never have the time for that.
May be the slow, calm pace of the valley filled me with new energy, energy to do things which I never did before and find it so difficult to do after too - and one of them happens to be blogging :).

No comments: