Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Deepavali 2012

Another Deepavali came and went by. This on records was one of the most silent Deepavali's of my life. Is this silence before the activity that is about to come in life or is it going to be like this, I wonder. I hope not.

From the time I remember Deepavali is a time when my heart skips a beat. The artist in me comes out when I design and draw a rangoli, the child in me comes out when I wait eagerly for sweets or play with a few crackers if available. The girl in me comes out when I make the Deepavali sweets and decorate the house with little lamps. This is one Deepavali when I did not do any of this. Hope I get to do all of this next year.

Standing at a juncture of life where I have no idea where I am heading to. Its a tough route, I am getting blames on things I have not done, sometimes I retort then I get tired and just choose to be silent and sit in a corner till the storm leaves my shore. Tough times teach a lot but tough times are difficult to pass also.

But when I look behind I am now able to connect the dots. I am able to see where I missed that single step, that little opportunity. The choice was left to me and may be I took the wrong one causing havoc in not only mine but in that special someone's life too. Or may be what I did was right for that moment, there was still time to take that step. Only time will tell, I have to wait till few more dots come in the canvas to complete the picture. I hope I did right not only for sake of me but for sake of the other person too......

No comments: